Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wire Structure Meaning

Alright...so I've been thinking about why I want to make an object in a genre such as the one I am crafting.  And I've come up with a little bit, I'll try to remember as I go.

For as long as I've been able to understand the concept of sexual interaction and orientation, I've always been curious as to why some people are very close-minded about the idea.  There are numerous outspoken groups that speak up for sexual ideas.

Why shouldn't they?

And why are a large portion of people unable to speak up for themselves?  Because, simply put, they are afraid it will tarnish their image.  The reality is, speaking up about action and orientation shows a great deal of confidence within a person.  Not necessarily that they don't care what people think, but that they want others to think the same way.  I believe that I belong to this group that enjoys expressing a sexual mindset.  That does not mean I go run around and creep on people, or that I run around playgrounds naked.  But that I am a sexual being and  I thoroughly enjoy the concept of two beings coalescing with one another.

I want more people open to this idea, and I don't want anyone to be afraid of having these thoughts or ideas in their head.  They are a part of human nature, and as such, need not be a taboo on our politically correct society.  So, my piece will revolve around people noticing, and believe me they will, my representation of the impact of sexuality on society.  To most, if not all of you, my piece will be ridiculous.  But please...please, try not to only think of it as a physical object, but more like a metaphysical object.  An object representing an idea.

I look forward to presenting my concept once it is finished.

Zakk

No comments:

Post a Comment