Monday, February 8, 2010

Cheesy Disguise or No Cheesy Diguise? That's the Question

After a lot of thinking and decision making, I finally decided to do a disguise mustache ring. I got the idea from a joke that some of my high school friends and I had about using our fingers as fake mustaches to disguise ourselves (and for those of you who watch Family Guy may recall the episode where Peter did it). I figured that it would work somewhat better if I made an actual mustache model to go on my finger (and maybe fool people who are extremely gullible, but not really!) I always love laughing so I figured I could use this to make others laugh as well. Feedback is much appreciated. (Especially if you have any ideas for something else that should go with it because I cannot think of anything!)

8 comments:

  1. I like you idea!
    Hahaha, I saw a ring just like this idea on modcloth the other week. I think it would be even cooler if you went full-out and made the entire "goofy" face. Just me though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds fun :) Me and my friends always draw mustaches on our fingers too. Have you thought of what other element you'd use?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could add a little bit of fake hair to it. That way you could make it look more realistic and might be able to fool be people laugh! by the way you might want the fake hair match your own so it blends well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool idea. I think you should make it wearable around your finger so you can do a "fingerstache". That'd be sick. And original. And creative. Why am I not doing that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. But if you don't...it'd be cool if you made it wearable on your face. Maybe wrap around your ears or something? Complete with sideburns!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You could have a lot of fun with this idea. I think Lynette had mentioned making a series of them. That would be really cool

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahah Zakk... It is a ring. Read his description :)

    ReplyDelete